Sunday 27 March 2011

Epic fail on the jogging today

All good intentions went out the window last night when my mate Chele invited me round and impromptly opened up a bottle of her homemade, unbelievably strong wine. One glass turned to two and the viewing of Rita, Sue and Bob two 1 and a half times later meant I stumbled home and have a banging headache this morning to the point that only a Shaws breakfast is going to fix it. So I think I am repeat week 3 this week. I don't think Im ready to try jog 5 mins yet so will have another bash at the 3 mins.

Now my stats information on here informs me that theres some folks reading from the USA and Canada so Im guessing you probably having heard of Rita Sue and Bob too. Its from the 80's and all I can say is that this movie wouldn't be allowed to exist today. A lot of expletive terms and content thats very wrong in todays society. Heres a rather infamous clip.



So I have just posted my census and how dumb is this? On top of there being a question that just says go to the next question the government made it so its too big to fit in a normal postbox. Had a right job on folding it and getting it inside the one over the road. Good work chaps!!!

Okay well I need a big fat Shaws breakfast sarnie and a cuppa to see if I start coming round again. Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment