Tuesday 15 March 2011

Fat Girl Slim - C25K Week 2 and Outcasts Finale

OMG I actually was under the illusion that running an extra 30 seconds while having 2 mins to recover walking wasn't going to be too bad on account of conquering last week. Boy was I wrong. It went like this . . .
Warm up - no problems
  1. First 90 second run - all ok
  2. 2nd 90 second run - ok
  3. Third 90 sec run - getting tired
  4. Forth 90 second run - started getting a stitch
  5. Fifth 90 second run - Ouchies but I powered through as I thought it was the last one.
  6. Last run - oh my god and no amount of picturing the green dress made it an easier
But . . . . . I did it. I ache like mad and felt like I was going to keel over half the time but I did it. I just have to try do it again friday. I also ate a whole lot better today than the weekend.

So Outcasts the finale. I started off not sure on this one, Ive taken a long time to warm to some of the characters but in the last couple of weeks I was there and starting to really enjoy it. This continued in the finale. Clearly the writers had plans for a series 2 but its been announced now that its not happening so we were left with a cliff hanger. The ship that Julius has been contacting crashed down, fleur turned out to be a different type of AC, Stella managed to block the alien force making them ill and we got a fleur/cass kiss. Yeah! But now we will never know what should have happened. So in all geekiness I found one of the writers blogs and left a comment asking if they could share what would have happened. The comments been published but no response lol. I guess I will have to use my imagination as to what happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment