Tuesday 29 March 2011

Todays attempt at running

So I have been pretty bad foodwise the last couple of days, and on top of that I didn't go out a 3rd time on sunday. I was feeling a little pumped at work earlier and stupidly decided to try see what I could do of week 4, but not listen to the podcast. I stupidly thought I could do without Laura and have a crack at running wk 4. Na da. Todays session went like this . . . .

  • 5 min warm up
  • Ran 3 mins
  • Walked 90 secs
  • Ran 3 mins
  • Walked 2 mins
  • Ran 2 mins
  • Walked not sure - 2 mins I think
  • Ran 90 secs. I couldn't go any further. Was pretty disappointed.
  • 5 min cool down
On the one hand its good that I did it with less recovery periods but I was still disappointed I couldn't do the 5 mins. So Friday its back to Laura and week 3 again. My legs ache, but thats good. Ive eaten properly today, so thats good.

In other good news I have now handed in my huge change management assignment and done the 15 min presentation. I was pretty much bricking it on the presentation front but I survived and my boss said it was good. I even got a card and a bottle of wine :0)

So just 3 more small assignments to go and ILM is done and dusted!

No comments:

Post a Comment