Friday 18 March 2011

Week 2 run 2

Im trying to mentally get into gear for this after work. Im reasoning freaking out is just mental. Ive done it once therefore I can do it again. If I can do this week, theres no reason whatsoever that I can't do next week. If I start to struggle abit I can always knock down the speed. I was pondering that maybe I have been trying to run to fast as 60 seconds definitely didn't feel as bad as 90. So the plan is hit that treadmill up to 7 as normal and jog, try not to go to quickly and tire myself out.

I have bar monday when I was off been eating right. I even tryed to follow Kirts meal plan. Today its porrige and cinnamon to start. I have my potatos in my bag for lunch and my cottage cheese is there. I have my banana for before the gym. I have my cottage cheese in the fridge for when I get back in and theres chicken in there to cook for dinner tonight. Yesterday I had my first frozen spinach. Im not big on spinach as its pretty bland and I certainly didn't have 4 eggs like Kirt said as 4 eggs come on. I had 2 boiled instead and reheated the spinach at work to eat with them. Its seemed to work though. Took some strawberries and blueberries to snack on. Been drinking tons of water. I will just have to try be good this weekend and hopefully touch wood in Kirts class monday I will have dropped some.

I know one thing, Im a trouser size down now and things are feeling loose. My coats alot looser.

Anyways - I'll let you know how it goes!

Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment