Thursday 24 March 2011

Godlfish - there alive and run 2 week 3 C25K

Came home, my babies were still alive. Spent over an hour cleaning out the tank properly. I mean it sparkles now. Let the water warm back up to room temp and popped the fish back in and now they seem fine. My boss says it was due to the water being too cold, which I stupidly forgot about as I had turned the heating off this week.

My friend Amy came round last night for a cuppa and I was still feeling knackered. I don't know whats with me this week. I just seem to be feeling knackered all the time. I started taking a daily multivitamin to see if that would help but not noticing a difference so far. Last night I was thinking I would skip the gym today and just do a run 2 on sunday and repeat week 3. However this morning, I still ache a fair bit but then I got my first sponsorship on my webpage for race for life. Georgie Jo bless her sponsored me £10. I love her to bits. So I immediatly felt guilty and have packed my gym bag now. Maybe its the low fat high protein stuff that my body is trying to get used to. I have no idea.

Anyway, presuming I do make it to the gym tonight, I will try the running on 6.7/6.8 this time. Fingers crossed.

Consequently I had a spare hour to myself last night and watched a re-run of Battle Star Galactica. I totally forgot how awesome this rendition of all along the watchtower is. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment